Is some like a lie

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
I'm go to the grocery with my Lisa and a nice lady came over and is give me some hug and say brother bear is so good to see you and she is knowing so many stuff things bout my church family and is tell thing bout her grand babies then my Lisa is come and hug her and they is talk so many too. So now is feel so bad cause I pretend like to know her but I'm think I'm not ever see her before but my Lisa is say I'm know her some long time. Is bad to pretend thing that not is true is like a lie but so many embarrassed to say I'm don't know and then they she maybe is feel bad think I am mean. Can you guys know what to do is I'm wrong?

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
Oh @MatthewB This has happened to me sometimes and I don't have memory problems. Like you I was too embarrassed to admit that I did not recognise the person so I talked away to them as if I knew them. It's not really a lie so please do not worry about it. If she is part of your church family I am sure that she would understand that you are not mean.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Oh @MatthewB This has happened to me sometimes and I don't have memory problems. Like you I was too embarrassed to admit that I did not recognise the person so I talked away to them as if I knew them. It's not really a lie so please do not worry about it. If she is part of your church family I am sure that she would understand that you are not mean.
Thanks you so many to make me is feeling better. My Lisa say she used to be our family but is move to the big town some months. She say I'm knowing her for 3 years so I'm can't believe I'm forget her but I can't make me member her is feel like I lose my mind is scary some weird way.

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks you so many to make me is feeling better. My Lisa say she used to be our family but is move to the big town some months. She say I'm knowing her for 3 years so I'm can't believe I'm forget her but I can't make me member her is feel like I lose my mind is scary some weird way.
It must be scary sometimes @MatthewB but you have your Lisa to look after you.