Inappropriate Behavior

scared daughter

Account Closed
May 3, 2010
Crikey guys, how to start!

Basically - my mum has developed an intense, difficult to manage and shocking sexual side. Tot he point my husband feels he can no longer visit, shes attracted to another male resident and they are having to intervene to stop her.......

Plus she likes ALL the male staff goes round flirting with them ALL

It has developed to her stripping and saying get into bed to poor husband, who has found her difficult to deal with ( as to be honest we all have) for ages............

Any insight or advice? She has a colourful past - but htis has taken it to another level x

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Have you spoken with the consultant about this increasingly problematic behaviour? I think you and the care home staff might need some help in dealing with this. I would phone up the consultant's secretary and ask for an urgent appointment.

xxTinaT

Butter

Jan 19, 2012
NeverNeverLand
Don't worry - this is very commonplace. The doctors and home should be familiar with this and should reassure you.

Horrible shock for you all - but the doctors should be in the picture. And they should be helping you deal with it. So I would ask for help for her.

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
I think it must be par for the course because my MIL does the same.......well not quite as bad but pretty embarrassing x

scared daughter

Account Closed
May 3, 2010
Everyone is aware, and no advice was given to us how we should deal with it, RUN was how my husband did.

We honestly feel he can't visit. she has had problems before this dreadful illness, string of boy friends so has had a tendancy. Just her language means my youngest child really can't go until it is sorted. Lets hope this passes SOON xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwpp