I'm sorry if this offends but I found it funny

Rishile

Dec 28, 2022
This morning my husband woke up very late (9.45am) and my Social Worker was visiting at 10.00am. She had to put up with him being un-bathed and un-shaven although he had cleaned his teeth and I had combed his hair. I told her he had only just got up and she seemed to accept that. My husband didn't want to do much (neither did I) so we spent the morning sitting in the garden. I went indoors for the toilet and there was a message from the DIST team to ask me to call them. I rang them and they said they would be here within the hour for a general welfare check . I knew this meant about 20 minutes. My husband was still un-bathed and un-shaven so I had to do something quickly or they would think I was neglecting him. I didn't have time to give him a bath but thought a shave would improve him. I got him upstairs only to notice a very large, wet patch on his shorts. Ooops. Change of pants t-shirt and shorts needed. I did that, got the t-shirt off him again as I had noticed he had chocolate all over his face. Ooops - I washed that off and started to give him a shave. Half-way through the shave he said he needed a wee. OK - he had a wee, I finished shaving him and combed his hair. I was just putting his t-shirt on when the lady arrived. I rushed down to let her in, explained I was just changing his t-shirt and left her in the dining room. I rushed back upstairs, gave him a quick once-over only to notice - a particular male part of his anatomy sticking out of the top of his shorts!! Triple Ooops!!

Chocco

Aug 9, 2021
This morning my husband woke up very late (9.45am) and my Social Worker was visiting at 10.00am. She had to put up with him being un-bathed and un-shaven although he had cleaned his teeth and I had combed his hair. I told her he had only just got up and she seemed to accept that. My husband didn't want to do much (neither did I) so we spent the morning sitting in the garden. I went indoors for the toilet and there was a message from the DIST team to ask me to call them. I rang them and they said they would be here within the hour for a general welfare check . I knew this meant about 20 minutes. My husband was still un-bathed and un-shaven so I had to do something quickly or they would think I was neglecting him. I didn't have time to give him a bath but thought a shave would improve him. I got him upstairs only to notice a very large, wet patch on his shorts. Ooops. Change of pants t-shirt and shorts needed. I did that, got the t-shirt off him again as I had noticed he had chocolate all over his face. Ooops - I washed that off and started to give him a shave. Half-way through the shave he said he needed a wee. OK - he had a wee, I finished shaving him and combed his hair. I was just putting his t-shirt on when the lady arrived. I rushed down to let her in, explained I was just changing his t-shirt and left her in the dining room. I rushed back upstairs, gave him a quick once-over only to notice - a particular male part of his anatomy sticking out of the top of his shorts!! Triple Ooops!!
Made me chuckle @Rishile!!
Reminded me of years ago when I asked OH to take a nice photo of me to send to a friend.
He took pic after pic but my face just wouldn't look genuine smiley.
I asked OH to do something to make me laugh and quick as a flash ( no pun intended!!)
he whipped 'it' out and I laughed so much I cried and we got a nice pic too!!
Happy Days!