i can't cope husband started a fire

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
My husband has being getting worse especially at night I have had a nightmare week he has had a urine infection been treated not making him any better having a couple of hours sleep a night didn't hear him get up tonight woke up and found a fire in sitting room panicked and phoned 999 managed to put fire out he has gone to hospital with my son I just couldn't face going with him now I feel so scared and guilty I just can't cope anymore

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Its okay - you are allowed to say you cant mange anymore.

You have done the right thing - hopefully you'll get the help you need now.

Be kind to yourself xx

Witzend

Aug 29, 2007
SW London
I am so sorry - what a fright you must have had, and so worrying for you. I think you must speak to SS and the GP and the hospital and anyone else, and make it quite clear that you can no,longer cope. Heaven knows nobody trying to cope at home can supervise anyone every minute.

I do hope you get some proper help sorted out soon.

flossielime

May 8, 2014
Oh my goodness, no one could cope with this situation. Finding a fire in the living room must have been terrifying. I have no advice but just wanted to offer support and hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
If push comes to shove you can get a pressure alarm for the side of the bed, so you will know if he gets up. I used alarms to great effect.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amanda2847