How to time the perfect boiled egg ...

AbbyGee

Nov 26, 2018
Portsmouth, South Coast
Yes, how to time the perfect boiled egg? Just wait for the next mood swing.
From "I want to be taken away for ever." to "I feel really good. I'm so happy we live here." and all in the space of a few minutes. All day, every day.
The boiled eggs give me nice egg shells to walk on. Ho-hum ...

Nannyslittlechip

Apr 1, 2020
Liverpool
I have this with my mum. She is up and down and it’s heartbreaking but frustrating too when you feel like banging your head against the wall for trying to comfort her but she doesn’t understand. I tend to make a joke or say something rude to make her laugh and she’s over it but oh god! It is hard isn’t it? Xx

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
My dear mama would start a sentence saying one thing then finish it saying the complete opposite. e.g. 'I love xx - she's so much better than xx. I hate xx.' Drove me bananas.

lollyc

Sep 9, 2020
My dear mama would start a sentence saying one thing then finish it saying the complete opposite. e.g. 'I love xx - she's so much better than xx. I hate xx.' Drove me bananas.
We quite often have something along the lines of: " Help me take my cardigan off. I'm cold." I then have to work out, is she cold? Is she hot? And it'll turn out it's because they're selling a book on Flog it! and has nothing to do with the temperature at all. No... I can't begin to fathom that either, but I've learned it's best not to go there....