Hi

tialdpod

Oct 16, 2023
I here to get information to better support my mum who has just been diagnosed with dementia

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
Hi @tialdpod and welcome to Dementia Support Forum our friendly and helpful community. I am sorry to hear about your mum. Now that you have joined us do have a good look around, join in with ongoing conversations (threads), ask questions, share a little more about your situation or let off steam. You'll find plenty of understanding and good sense here.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Welcome from me too @tialdpod. It’s good that you’ve found this forum. You will get a lot of understanding and support here.

Now that you’ve introduced yourself take @northumbrian_k’s advice think about what you’d like to ask and let us know about your own situation. This will help members know how best to support you.

You might want to think about starting a thread in the I Care For A Person With Dementia area of the forum -

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Hello @tialdpod and welcome to the forum from me too. There is most certainly, as others have said, an abundance of shared experience of dementia to be found here, so I am glad you have found us. I am sure you will find information and support here in order to enable you to support your Mum with her recent diagnosis.

Recent Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatgirl105