• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can be found in our area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Hi is there anyone on here who would like to buddy up & chat? I was diagnosed with bvFTD a few years ago & im doing well so happy to support others 😁

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Hello again @PJ.

This isn't a 'proper' reply to your thread - I just noticed your post and wanted to say that I'm glad that you are doing well. The last time we exchanged posts was around the time you were going through the process of diagnosis.

My wife's dementia has continued to progress but it's at a slow enough pace so we are 'hanging in there', as the saying goes.

I hope your husband is doing well too.:)

PJ

Jan 26, 2017
Bristol
Hello again @PJ.

This isn't a 'proper' reply to your thread - I just noticed your post and wanted to say that I'm glad that you are doing well. The last time we exchanged posts was around the time you were going through the process of diagnosis.

My wife's dementia has continued to progress but it's at a slow enough pace so we are 'hanging in there', as the saying goes.

PJ

Jan 26, 2017
Bristol
Hello again @PJ.

Hello Pete 😁 so lovely to hear you & your wife are doing good., it’s been a long time since we’ve spoke but I do remember you being so helpful & positive.
Yes my hubby is fine too thanks, he’s my absolute rock ❤️