Help needed as we are getting out of our depth.

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Hi Ken, been following your story for several years. Thank you for letting us know the result. Sending condolences to you.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Have also been following you story and am sorry for the loss of Grace. reunited now with Stan

Ken Underwood

Thank you one and all for the very kind comments, it was so nice to think many of you have been following this thread since it started in 2011, were did all the time go.

Now due to many family comments then it will seem as though there will be trouble ahead, the arguing has already started.

Many family members were quite disgusted to see that Graces passing to see that literately to the minute she passed her nieces daughter, who was there at the end decided to announce it to one and all on Facebook, this was before letting close family know what had happened, as you can imagine this has not gone down too well, in very bad taste.

Times like this bring the worst out in some people.

At least as some of you have said that Grace and Stanley are together once again both at peace with the world.

Love you all

Kind Regards

Ken Underwood

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Ken, while I'm glad to see you here on TP, I am sorry to hear your news. Please accept my condolences.

And I'm also very sorry for the family drama, and agree that you will see the best and worst of people at times like these.

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carol Diane