hello

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hello and welcome from me, my wife had early onset AZ and mum too, it's a rollercoaster of a ride so hold onto your sanity please and post on here if you have any questions. K

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Hello and welcome from me also @Mandingle to this friendly and supportive forum, I am glad you have found us.
I am sorry to read about your Mum's recent diagnosis. It's tough even if you were half expecting it, The following link may help with information
I hope you will find this forum as helpful as I have. It's a great place for sound advice, good suggestions, and understanding. People really do want to help.

On a practical note, please think about getting Lasting Power of Attorney for both the health and welfare one and the property and finance one . This will help further down the track, Lasting Power of Attorney .

Alice_M

Staff Member
Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Good Morning @Mandingle and welcome to the Dementia Support Forum. I hope you find the community an understanding and safe place.

I am sorry to hear about your Mum, thank you for sharing.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Welcome to the forum from me too @Mandingle.

I’m sorry to hear about your mum’s diagnosis. I’m glad that you;’ve found this forum. You’ll find understanding and support here.

You might also find this useful -