Hello to you all :-)

ClairexJx

Apr 29, 2023
Sheffield
Hello my names Claire,
I'm in yorkshire, up until my dad had a bad fall I was caring for him and my mum, as im sure a lot of people here, I've found dementia and Alzheimers a difficult thing to be flug into my life, my dads now in a care home as he has no mobility or reality he gets very angry and frustrated, he swears at me alot as he can't find his words. I feel so guilty but im a short **** women and my dads a very large man i just cant keep him safe and cared for alone now hes lost the last of his mobility.
I take my mum to visit 3x a week at the care home as shes in a wheelchair and fighting Breast cancer, and doing a Wonderful job at it!
Im a home Heamodialysis patient and a Bereaved mum to my Gorgeous Mr Joe 💙👣💫 who I miss every day x
It would be lovely to just chat to other people who understand the emotional and day to day stresses and learn about how other people cope with things... Thank you for reading my rambulated introduction, hope I've make a little sense 🙈
Take good care 🤗💫✨️

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Welcome @ClairexJx

You`ve a lot to contend with and I hope this forum will be helpful and supportive and a comfort to know you have somewhere to come to off load.