Hello to all

Mar 8, 2024
Moray
Hello iam Charlene 42 live in carer in moray Scotland I look after tony 62 since 2010 iam new so not sure about things but hopefully I get on well iam hear for help and advice as it's just me and tony I get no help as iam a unpaid carer. So hello😊👋

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Hello @Charlene rose mcdonnell and welcome

Pull up a stool and join in. Have a mooch around the forums and feel free to join in the conversations. If you want to talk about something in particular or ask questions about your situation (or even just have a moan) then do start a new thread so we can support you
xx

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
Hi Charlene and welcome to Dementia Support Forum our friendly and helpful community. This is a great place to ask questions, find information and share with people who truly understand. I am sure that you'll find help and support here.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hello to you too, rules differ between Scotland and other parts of the UK, caring doesn't, all here to help if we can. K

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
Hello iam Charlene 42 live in carer in moray Scotland I look after tony 62 since 2010 iam new so not sure about things but hopefully I get on well iam hear for help and advice as it's just me and tony I get no help as iam a unpaid carer. So hello😊👋
hi charlene. If you are caring for someone more than 35 hrs a week, you can get carer's allowance. Just in case you did not know this?