Gary's ashes

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
It is sad, so sad. I think of you often Elaine, wish I could help. Gary is not there, his spirit is free now and he will always be with you. xxx

milly123

Mar 15, 2009
England
hello Elaine sorry to hear of your trouble your not a wicked stepmother my friend has gone through the same thing with her stepson i say get on with your life Elaine let them sulk all my best wishes Milly

tre

Sep 23, 2008
Herts
Dear Elaine,
I too am a second wife and at the moment my stepsons are lovely but their mother is and has always been difficult, for them too at times and without a doubt when he dies there will be trouble although we have done our best to avoid it . The important thing to focus on is how much you loved Gary. I suspect for you , as for me with my husband, he was the love of your life, and how much of a hole in your life does someone like that leave? I know I would give every last penny to see my husband free of this terrible illness as would all the spouses who post here.
You were there for him and loved him when it mattered. Hold on to that.
With all good wishes Tre

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
Hi Elaine sorry you are having problems with family
It is nice having somewhere to go and put flowers I know they are free spirits now but to me it's our special place it would have been mums 87th birthday on Monday and I will go and wish her happy birthday then I will proberly tell her off for leaving me I always do
Look after yourself love Laraine

Recent Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMK