Feeling Low

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
bless you Helen and Kassy hope today is better and that the sun is shining its healing rays on you wherever you are!:cool:
Its so often something that other people just dont even see that can trigger a wave of emotion
much love and support to you
Sarah

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hi Helen , Just a quickie to see how you are & hope you had a lovely day & are feeling a bit better :)

Take Care

Love & Hugs Love Grove x x x

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
How was your bike ride yesterday Helen? Hope you are feeling better. What a glorious few days of weather we have.
Amy

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Thank you everyone. I did enjoy yesterday. It was a tonic. We did 30 miles leisurely cycling in South Derbyshire with a 3 hour pub lunch in the sunshine thrown in:D Today was just a day of relaxing in the sunshine. I was able to get my bikini out. Here are just a couple of photos.

mosaicing bird bath April 2011.jpg

cycle ride April 2011.jpg

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Pleased you had a good ride...30 miles...wow!! What is it that you are doing in the first picture?
Amy

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Elaine,

It was leisurely as it was largely a good, flat route. However, my cycling partner said that he couldn't have done another inch:D

Hi Amy,

I am mosaicing a bird bath. The part I was working on today will be the bird bath and during the week I am hoping to do the stand. It is very relaxing doing these things.

Love

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Hi Helen, doing a catch-up on threads, and very glad to hear you're feeling brighter. Sunshine does make a difference, you look great. Is that a mosaic bowl you're doing, very nice, relaxing too?

I'm so glad we can accompany you on your cycle run....virtually that is!:eek::eek:

Take care, sending lots of love, Necion. xx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Helen , Am glad you had a good day :):) & had a lovely bike ride :):) tho i all ways thought Derbyshire was hilly :D:D where is it flat ? ! ! !

My Sister took a few of her classes to Derbyshire for a School Trip they stayed in a Y H A & went down a cave :cool: , what you have to do when you are Head ! ! ! :D

Like the colour of the Bird Bath :)

Best Wishes

Love Grove x x x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Helen are your legs aching just a teensy bit today

Actually I am a little bit worried because I don't actually feel it at all!! I was exhausted when we got home but that was because of a full day out in the sunshine. I did feel my stomach muscles a bit during the night but then they could do with a good toning anyway:D The ride was mostly on the flat with just a couple of hills thrown in to make it interesting. It was so flat that my cycling partner decided to go round the BMX course in a park on the way:D Mind you he did say that he couldn't have cycled another inch by the time we got back to the car:D:p

DSCF4096.JPG

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Helen,
You are disturbingly fit. I managed an hour's walk on Saturday as it was a beautiful day and spent Sunday working a trade show, standing from 9 - 6. I'll be doing that again tomorrow. It's hard on the lower legs & feet.

I'm also managing to eat at the speed of light. Piranhas are taking lessons from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potato head