Feeling i am about to faint, blackout or fit

avril

Over the last few weeks, I have had a strange feeling in my head difficult to explain. It feels like my brain is shifting and feel I might faint, blackout or fit. I also feel a bit sick when it happens, sometimes I have a slight headache when it happens. I was helping my daughter with college work yesterday, well I was trying my best, it got to the point, when I felt I couldn't take anymore information in, then it felt like something moved in my head, felt faint, sick, I had to go to bed for a couple of hours. This is happening more often now at least once a day. Not sure if its to do with my Alzheimers or not. Has anyone else had this feeling.

rajahh

I am actually living with similar symptoms at the moment. I do not have Alzheimer's so I feel mine arenit related.

It just comes out if the blue, very frustrating.

I suddenly get this and I usually say out loud something like gosh or whoa. It is just a word which comes without me thinking.

Even when I am sitting this happens.

I am being investigated for heart/ blood pressure/thyroid/ anaemia/. I get my resulta next week.

I think mine. Isdue to stress and the far too hot weather.

I hate the feelings so can well imagine your concerns, but I would. Go to gp to get some tests done

Jeannette

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Yes avril, I would certainly get it checked out.

My husband used to ask what was happening to his brain and did have funny `turns` . Even with him, these could have been stress related.

There is no point trying to guess the cause. Your doctor is the best person to advise you whether these feelings are dementia or stress related or a combination of the two.

Jessbow

Are your sinus clear? when they become blocked it can feel like the elastic that hold your brain in place has come loose! That's the best way I can describe it. its horrid, like your brain falls around inside your skull.