fabulous felt fundraising stall!

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Sarah your 'stuff' is lovely and so unusual. Well done on £28.00, I'm sure there's a bigger market out there for it too, have you ever thought of asking a shop to take your stuff to sell? Many don't buy something they like on first seeing (then wish they had), but if you had a regular 'outlet' I'm sure you'd sell lots, but you wouldn't want to be too much in demand and put pressure on yourself. I love it.

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
well done Sarah

I loved the way you did your stall, it looked so pretty. You have done some creative designs and I am sure in the end your work will get a following. Those brooches would look divine in winter woolies.

Whatever you raise for charity is always worthwhile. All efforts appreciated. Good luck with future sales.

Sue.

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Today I am setting up a stall outside one of our community houses near where the Umbrella Fair is in Northampton Hope to sell a bit there today If I dont I expect I will have some good chats anyway!!

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Hi I sold three items doesnt sound a lot but it was better than nothing and I met a lovely lady on another stall who sells felt things (hers are fair trade, she doesnt make them) and she said it was slow and she had been at blisworth where I was last week and said that was slow too, lots of interest but not a lot of sales, so that made me feel more confident.

I had some lovely talks to people and it made me realise what a wide network of friends I have from all walks of life!

I feel as if I could sleep for a week!