Diagnosis today

Auldyin

Apr 16, 2024
Had a meeting with the consultant today and my darling wife has frontal temporal dementia and he advised not to try taking my wife out overnight anymore as he reckons she is getting worse with her behaviours, even her personal hygiene like not brushing her teeth without prompting and watching she does it, he is going to try a new medication regime to try to control her anxiety and other issues, he also thinks she may never get home again. What a bloody filthy disease this is. Too young too soon.

Angel55

Oct 23, 2023
Had a meeting with the consultant today and my darling wife has frontal temporal dementia and he advised not to try taking my wife out overnight anymore as he reckons she is getting worse with her behaviours, even her personal hygiene like not brushing her teeth without prompting and watching she does it, he is going to try a new medication regime to try to control her anxiety and other issues, he also thinks she may never get home again. What a bloody filthy disease this is. Too young too soon.
♥️ Hello

I am so sorry you find yourself here...you are amongst others who understand completely and I hope that does help you a little.

Maybe new medication will help reduce your wife's anxiety.

It is a terribly disease I won't disagree with you there.