Confusion anyone?

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Anyone experiencing increased confusion in their caree? This am oh got out of bed and headed towards the living room. Where are you going, I asked. 'to get my trousers.' 'Are you going in the bathroom first?' 'No I am going to get my trousers' Two minutes later- I'm going in the bathroom.

And so the mornings go. Then we do it all again in the evening. This is not usual on a daily basis so I can't tell whether it's the heat or general downturn. Fortunately we laugh about it - for the time being.

This afternoon we have an optician coming to test his eyes. They know he has memory problems so I look forward to seeing what happens.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
just in case anyone should be interested---
Just had an optician give oh an eye test at home. First class exam, optician relly good with oh and got the best out of him. would highy recommend to anyone who is housebound.

Incidentally i would really like to know if anyone elze is experiencing increased confusion.When you're groping around in the dark it helps to know

Pennie

Jun 16, 2013
Somerset
I am...

Mother has just finished a week of antibacterials for possible UTI and a course of anti-virals for shingles, so I am hoping that she will improve in the next few days. Initial signs are not indicating that yet.:(

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
well I am struggling with Gordon. He does seem to be more confused, but I sometimes wonder if it is me affected by the heat and feeling he is more confused!!!!

We are having very silly conversations, and he has stopped listening to my answers, as he immediately asks the same question again.

Roll on autumn.

Jeannette

lindyloo00

Dec 25, 2012
Me too, his wife was down the garden ,keeps referring to flowers as people, thinks he is abroad and asked me every question he could as though he was buying my house ( been here 2years)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Yes I would say Bill is more confused. Trouble is I don't know if it's the change in meds, the heat, the result of being on anti biotics for 4 weeks, tiredness or a downturn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcaputo5