Carers isolating in care home with residents

occupied99

Jan 3, 2020
I noted on the news tonight a care home where the carers have moved in to live with the residents for 3 months to keep them safe from Coronavirus on a lockdown ,I was nearly brought to tears watching the evening news when the carers spoke about what was happening and how important it was for them to do this,you could see that they would do anything for those residents, the carers were willing to sacrifice seeing their own families for all of that time,what amazing people

Last edited:

occupied99

Jan 3, 2020
It's great to see people doing things for other people,they didn't need any politicians to talk about things and then not get them done,people looked after each other,normal warm hearted people that know how to interact with other people

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
These are the real heroes in all of this I personally feel and should be recognised for the valuable and often unseen work they do. Mum is lucky to have nurses that are dedicated to their work and I really appreciate that.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I've been feeling quite upset when I've been hearing about the care homes on the news because they made dad so happy in his last year and as I said in another thread the government should be ashamed.

MaNaAk