Beautiful warm memories love and devotion, trust and contentment

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Just added more to my blog and it is all full of love and beautiful experience. Yes, I understand why I feel sad but why do I want to cry my eyes out and why am I now holding back tears and why do I feel sick.when its nice and not n umpleastnst memory. Why? shd be smiling like then don't knoe or understsand
doesnt make sense hope this soon passes.

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Because crying is a release of emotion that is perfectly natural and even good for you. It won't hurt you to cry at all- at worst it will give you a head ache . LET IT ALL OUT XXXXXXXXXXXXXX elaine

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
let it all out

Thanks Elaine. Thst must be my problem holding back! Dont want to upset myself but holding it in might just make feel worse. That's the confusion - if i don't cry I' wont be upset but if i hold it in i feel bad in a diferent way I suppose. Because the memories are pleasant I shouldnt be upset but it doesnot make much sense either way. Need my thinking sorting out. oh dear such confusion. One day logic may prevail. Just at the moment my mind is all over the place so logic doesn't enter my head.

Keep trying to be positive and getting my thoughts straight but it doesn't work. There is no explanation cos my head is all mixed up and nothing sensible stays there for long. I'm rambling again. Don't know what else to ssy or think. Could try hypnotherapy that might help?
still deon't know. oh dear

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Chris

Sometimes something is so beautiful it moves you to tears. Perhaps this applies to your memories of your mother.

Tears are good. They might make you feel rotten at the time but they release tension.

I cry over everything and anything. I cry over Coronation Street and I cry about Dhiren. I`m sure my tears have kept me off antidepressant medication and I`m sure my tears have helped see me through.
Don`t bottle up the tears, Chris. Doing so makes you tight inside.

Love xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Christine,

I found my blog on here to be very therapeutic and it was often about making a connection. It was such a lonely world even though I loved helping Alan and seeing his responses. You are taking the risk of speaking out Christine and making a connection with yourself and with the wider world and one would have to be made of stone not to feel the need to cry with relief (if nothing else)!!!

I have read your second blog and it has touched my heart deeply. Do you think you are giving to yourself now what you gave to your mother? Maybe you are just beginning to;)

Love

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
HI ,so sorry to hear you fell like that. sometimes when i feel like that its to do with maybe loosing a little more of your memory,once you get use to it you stay in one place for a wile.?? untill somthing else is forgotten, Then it starts again. Maybe if you are able to think like that, but maybe i am talking dribble. but that is haw i survive.. we cannot beat it so go beside it. love Miss Cool ............

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Thanks for understanding my confusion

Tears are good...Don`t bottle up the tears, Chris. Doing so makes you tight inside

Sylvia this is what I've been doing and that tight feeling you mention is so true, thats why I feel sick sometimes when I'm holding in the tears.

You are taking the risk of speaking out Christine and making a connection with yourself and with the wider world and one would have to be made of stone not to feel the need to cry with relief if nothing else

Helen this is also true. I am re-living the past. What I've written is within me and hasn't been shared before. So I am sure to feel emotional about it.

And Miss Cool thank you, you are so kind to help me, you say
we cannot beat it so go beside it which is like saying if you feel like crying then just cry. I understand - your words make sense to me.

Its also what you said Elaine.

So now i'm understanding, its natural to feel emotion so if I feel like crying then cry! Its facing upto my own feelings and thoughts and trying I think not to over- analyse it. phew it's still complicated. Thank you my friends. I appreciate your thoughts. X

We all know it is not easy. We know the pain and heartache this dreadful disease drowns us in.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carol Diane