Another good visit to see my wife

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
Today was the third visit to my wife in her room. I needed help with the flimsy apron and used the wrong end of the stick for my lateral flow test. I'll need to put my specs on next time. My wife was in a good, receptive mood but fell asleep after 25 minutes. I had a good chat with staff before leaving. My latest letter and lucky bag of sweets will be given to my wife later then posted on her wall (the letter that is). Drawing inspiration from a photo of hands that I saw on DTP here is my effort at footsie
20210410_142237~2.jpg

Last edited:

Old Flopsy

Sep 12, 2019
Hi @northumbrian_k .

That's good to hear that it went well and you left treats for her to find when she wakes up.

The Covid test was a new experience for me- but good to know we are not infectiuos!

Nice blue shoes lol.

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
Are they your cycling shoes @northumbrian_k . If they are well done for not falling over. I always worry when my husband walks round in his, specially as he nearly slipped into the Thames while trying to take a photo while wearing them.
Great photo, and good you had another good visit.

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
They are the cycling shoes that I bought for my trips to Spain that didn't take place last year @Sarasa . I use recessed cleats so walking in them is not a problem and doesn't damage polished floors.