Another bad hair day

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
bad hair day today j has got the flu really badly can't explain all thats cracking off h is worried that lucy will get it I am on my way to our church new year celebration thought I was staying to look after lucy but h is at home instead I have got the shakes :-(

geum123

May 20, 2009
Sorry today is not going well Sarah.

I sometimes get the shakes if my blood sugar is a bit low.
(I'm not a diabetic)
Something to eat (especially a piece of chocolate usually makes me feel a little better.):)

Hope you don't get the flue too.

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
today is a bad day lucys carer turned up an hour and a half late
lucys ex husband is dying so she is very delicate understandably needless to say she was soaked and upset
john is recovering from pneumonia
I slipped on some water from a leaking pipe in the kitchen and have twisted my bad knee hit my head andhurt my back I then had to go and sort lucy out as she was upset sorry I sound so grumpy
lucy has stayed in bed
I have just eaten some chocolate fudge cake and I am about to open some chocolates I had for christmas

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Not the best of days for you is it Sarah? I hope you haven't hurt yourself too much slipping over. x

Eating chocolates left from Christmas?!!!!!:confused: I didn't realise Christmas chocolates lasted for more than a day or so - they don't in this house!:rolleyes: :D

xxxxxe

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Well a day like that would be enough to give anyone a bad hair day Sarah. I hope you haven't hurt yourself. Poor Lucy too.
BUT well done for getting a photo in the paper! what was it of? hope you have a luscious sleek and glossy hair day tomorrow, to make up for today!

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
photo in paper

This is the photo Jennie P1030978 (800x600).jpg

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Sarah your photo is stunning - well done. I'm sorry things are so bad for you all just now. Take care. x

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Poor you Sarah, just read t hrough this thread, you have had some bad hair days haven't you, hope you feel better now, love and hugs Pauline xxxxxxx And yes that photo is stunning, what a talent you have!

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
WOW WELL DONE SARAH ! & Get Well Soon !

Hi Sarah ! , Very , very Sorry to read about your "Bad Slip & fall " in the Kitchen :( do hope you are feeling better . If your Back & Knee is not better by Monday you should go & see the Dr !

Well done on your lovely Photo Sarah ..... you did very well to "see " the Bird so high in the Tree & for having it in the Paper also thats good

Love & Hugs Love Grove x x x

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
thanks for the encourages lucys ex died at 3.30 the tea time carers arrived at 7pm by which time I had got her up and given her a nice tea which Celia had cooked she is now settled hopefully for the night . celia will have the buzzer tonight :)
I have just washed my hair now it really does look like a bad hair day

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
My hair is all over the place!
but I won first prize in a competition at our local photographers
they are going to give me a wrap around canvas print of my favourite photo!bskydaisy3 (480x640).jpg
the theme was New Year and I felt this epitomised hope and a fresh start
Think I'm all over the place too not just my hair feel a bit like a yo yo:eek:

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Wow well done sarah ! ! !

Hi Sarah , Congratulations on Winning the Competion ! & that's my Photo that I paid for at your Exhibition ! ! How big is the Photo going to be Sarah ( MUST BE BIG if its called " wraparound " :D LOL . What does that mean ? & glad its your
Favorite Photo & I love it also ! :)

Take Care & hope you feel a bit more yourself tomorrow ( & less like a Yo-yo )

Love & Support Love Grove x x

P S You are right it does show a Fresh Start etc & expect that is why you Won ! !

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
You are clever! I love this picture, it will look beautiful as a wrap around canvas, yes, how big? I would like to have it ginormous as it's so sharp and colourful.

You're allowed to have your hair all over the place if you're random and arty with it...:D

Last edited:

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Sarah , That "Photo " is used for the Blank Cards Sold in the Altz Online Shop :) :) Have bought 2 Packs & have sent 1 Pack as a Birthday Present for my Friend !

As Dazmum said you are clever ! ! :)

Much Love & Support

Love Grove x x x