Zeus - My friend and saviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Where's me cage? What's this thing? Feel the need for a frozen carrot....this thing's not cage, isn't frozen carrot but could be worth a gnaw???

Raggedrobin

Jan 20, 2014
...however, time to give zeus a little kiss on the nose and say NIGHTY NIGHT to him and to us. Don't think you can stay up late by posting cute puppy pictures...:rolleyes::D

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
...however, time to give zeus a little kiss on the nose and say NIGHTY NIGHT to him and to us. Don't think you can stay up late by posting cute puppy pictures...:rolleyes::D

But don't I need to stay up to make sure he is OK as it is alien to him, no cage, no locked door?

He is a big boy now....

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
But don't I need to stay up to make sure he is OK as it is alien to him, no cage, no locked door?

He is a big boy now....

Are you being sneaky and trying to escape the nagging team by coming onto Zeus' thread:rolleyes: bed

Raggedrobin

Jan 20, 2014
So why choose tonight of all nights to change his routine?:rolleyes: can you leave the cage in the room for him, so he can go in it if he wants? Oh no, I think you said you had dismantled it. I know, why not stay up half the night putting it back up again?:rolleyes::D

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Absolutely not, I have been saying for the last 4 hours that his cage was too small.

It's not like it was planned to coincide with staying up late tonight :D

Honest...

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Absolutely not, I have been saying for the last 4 hours that his cage was too small.

It's not like it was planned to coincide with staying up late tonight :D

Honest...

No excuses you can't get away with it because Zeus is much better looking:rolleyes:

In fact I think we need to start training Zeus to put you to bed

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Zeuss, I came down again to say goodnight, and now I'm going up to bed. Tell Dave you're a big brave boy and you don't need the crate tonight.:)

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Zeuss, I came down again to say goodnight, and now I'm going up to bed. Tell Dave you're a big brave boy and you don't need the crate tonight.:)

My cage has gone, my bed looks weird and pointless talking to Dad as he is busy flipping from topic to topic to hide from the "Nighty Nighty" team

Raggedrobin

Jan 20, 2014
Psst, Zeus, want to play ball while Dad's out?:D Or play chewing up things you aren't allowed to chew? Sounds like he has just like, totally abandoned you today. Nevermind, we are here to play and we love you Zeus.:D

Pottypeg

Aug 4, 2013
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
I've got a new toy Zeus, want to play.

Bailey

Attachments

• 2014-07-09 15.31.34.jpg
    2014-07-09 15.31.34.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 545
Status
Not open for further replies.