Three years

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Maybe your mind was simply shifting concerns over to a less emotionally fraught subject, but still in the same line? Were you dreaming this or was it when you were awake? Either way, I do believe that our minds work things out in very odd ways sometimes. But I agree that it can be very disturbing, whether a dream or a line of thought we cannot change.

I hope the mood dissipates and quickly.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Perhaps it was a link between Connie and John, Hazel. Your subconscious remembering the passing of someone you loved which at the time perhaps reminded you of another precious loss.

I hope today has not been a difficult day for you. Anniversaries are sad but it's the people whom they commemorate who are the very much more important memory. sending a big hug. xxx

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Hi Hazel. Guess you are thinking about so many memories which are linked in one way or another and some come to mind I guess even when we are sleeping. Love the Loch. Take care and hope you sleep better tonight.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thanks Joanne, Saffie, Izzy & Angela.

I was in a complete daze yesterday, did absolutely nothing.:(

Today the haze has lifted slightly, though I'm still feeling not quite with-it. At least my focus is now back with John and Rebecca. I haven't any rational explanation of my dreams/flashbacks - they happened, they haven't happened before, and I'd rather they didn't happen again. But I guess I can't control my sub-conscious mind. I still think it's weird though.

Thanks for the support,:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77