It's All Over

Polly1945

Oct 24, 2012
Hereford
Hi Adrian,

It's so sad that your poor old Dad suffered so much with this dreadful disease.

It must be such a relief now but you can hold your head up high, you obviously did all you could for him and you loved him very much.

Enjoy your night out with friends.

You are a son to proud of.

Pauline

NeverGiveUp

May 17, 2011
Adrian

Can I say that I think you are a thoroughly sensible person, I admire your sentiments, I do offer my condolences but, more so, I wish you freedom and peace from this evil thing that destroys all our lives. I live my life in a sense of disbelief, I think I see something like that in what you write, the pain and hurt inflicted on us not just the sufferer, probably more on us.

I wish you a good future. Both your parents would be proud of you.

Soobee

Aug 22, 2009
South
my condolences to you. Thank you for posting. It will feel strange for a while because you have been caring in one way or another for over a decade.

Sunbell

Jul 29, 2010
Yorkshire, England
My condolences to you too Adrian. Your dad is now at peace and away from the horrible nightmare it must be for our loved ones with this disease.

Enjoy your life now, I am sure it is what your dad would have wished for.

Kind regards Sunbell.

Christinec

Aug 8, 2007
Adrian,
My condolences also to you Adrian.

Thanks for your post. My Mum died last year after also being ill for 12years. Despite all the support I had from Talking Point I had not felt able to post about this but your words expressed what I would have wanted to say. In the end after years of grief I felt mainly thankful for Mum that at last she had been released from this terrible illness.

Wishing you all the best for your future.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77