Today Ray's battle with health problems is over

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Sue

Thank you for writing. I am deeply saddened to read about Ray, although now he is at peace, free of his many health problems.

You have together travelled such a long and stressful journey, and you are an inspiration.

Words are inadequate at times, my heart goes out to you as you face yet another of the many paths on this journey.

Thinking of you and your family. With my deepest sympathy.

My love
Loo xxx

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Sue
I am so saddened to hear your news but his pain is now over.

I am sending much love to you and your family .
Love Roseann xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Dear Sue

I am so terribly sorry to hear that Ray has passed away. Over the time I have read your posts on TP your love for him shone out. I'm thinking of you and your family at this difficult time and I send my condolences. I wish you strength for the days and weeks ahead.

Izzy xx

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Sue,

I was so sad to hear the news of losing Ray. His battle, as you say, is finally over. May he be at rest, and may you and your family have time to grieve fully.

There's a numb time ahead, and I send much love and support to help you through it.

With lots of love and tremendous sympathy,

xxx

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
Hello Sue

So sorry to hear this sad news, please accept my condolences to you and your family.

He was much loved and will be greatly missed, but draw comfort from the thought that he is no longer a prisoner of this horrible disease.

Love
Kath

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Sue

My sincere condolences. Hope you still continue to draw strength and comfort from everyone who has been with you this far.

Px

Claire

Mar 31, 2004
Coventry
Dear Sue

I am so sorry to hear this. You and all your family are in my thoughts at this very difficult time. I wish you all peace of mind in the coming weeks and months.

Take care,

Claire