Cost of Live In care

britcare4

Jul 5, 2011
Mo,
I live in Germany and our neighbour has Alzheimers. She has 24/7 care. Our neighbour is 89, can still wash and dress herself but is otherwise a handful. Her son organised carers from Poland, via an agency, who also send carers to the UK. All tax, NI etc are paid by the agency. My neighbour has two women who alternate on a monthly basis, about all they can stand in one go. They live in, have a small appartment in the house, but a room would be enough. they do all the household chores, cook, clean etc. They walk the dog twice a day, shop etc. My neighbour pays for all the shopping extra. This service costs her 2000 euros a month, you would have to ask what they charge in the UK.
Their English website is : ( Name removed by moderator)
Hope this is of some help
Angela

Moderator note: if someone would like the name of this company please contact Angela via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Hello Cirencester,

I see you have asked a question on a thread I started over a year ago. Although you have had a couple of responses I am concerned that your query may be missed by a lot of people.

It may be better to have the moderators switch you to a new thread of your own.
Mods please consider.

One place you may like to consider looking at is "The Lady" magazine. People with experience of 'lady's companion' can often be found there. You would obviously need to take up & check references etc.

Mo
x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey