Mum

numb

Aug 2, 2006
Went to join her mum and dad on sept 10th. where have the years gone. Glad she is no longer in pain, sad that it ever had to happen to her. Funeral Tuesday. Family what family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry ? yes. They say time is a great healer, here's hoping. Thanks to all for kind comments that give comfort am so glad I also have some very dear friends and a loving husband that will see me through this. Will soon celebrate her life. Onwards and upwards

iluvtkd

Sep 15, 2011
Delaware
Went to join her mum and dad on sept 10th. where have the years gone. Glad she is no longer in pain, sad that it ever had to happen to her. Funeral Tuesday. Family what family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry ? yes. They say time is a great healer, here's hoping. Thanks to all for kind comments that give comfort am so glad I also have some very dear friends and a loving husband that will see me through this. Will soon celebrate her life. Onwards and upwards
er

I am sorry for your loss, I am dealing with my grandmother's dementia and I was reading over some passed thoughts from people and it seems like they are going through alot of the same things as me. I am just 34 with 4 children and a grandbaby, I must say this is the hardest job I will ever have is to care for her they way she deserves to be cared for. The hospitals don't care anything about her so I choose to keep her with me. God Bless you and I hope time does ease your pain...

numb

Aug 2, 2006
er

I am sorry for your loss, I am dealing with my grandmother's dementia and I was reading over some passed thoughts from people and it seems like they are going through alot of the same things as me. I am just 34 with 4 children and a grandbaby, I must say this is the hardest job I will ever have is to care for her they way she deserves to be cared for. The hospitals don't care anything about her so I choose to keep her with me. God Bless you and I hope time does ease your pain...

Bless you and may you find the strength. Mum died at home. It's hard caring when some days are dark but we did it and so can you. Always remember the person who was and take time for yourself sometimes if you can. The road can be long but if they could tell us they would thank us. Take care . xx

linda1scot

Aug 2, 2011
north lanarkshire
I am so sorry to hear of your mums passing. i do hope it was pain free and peaceful as you had suggested in a previous post.

Sending hugs of comfort to you and your husband for today and in the difficult days ahead.

God Bless,

Linda x

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm so sorry that you have lost your mother. Please accept my sympathy. Hopefully your pain will be relieved eventually by remembering happier times before the disease took over. he latter years will fade and earlier memories comfort you. this is what happened when I lost my mother to this illness. X

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear Numb,

So sorry to hear about your Mum, but glad that she is now painfree and at peace.

Best wishes to you and your family xxx

Claire B

Feb 7, 2011
Tunbridge Wells
Apart from the loving husband bit it could almost have been written by me. 'glad she's out of pain, but so sorry she had to go through it' and especially the 'family, what family' bit.

I lost my Mum this July. Family are a total write off. I miss her so much, and numb is the perfect word to describe it all.

Sorry for your loss. X

numb

Aug 2, 2006
Apart from the loving husband bit it could almost have been written by me. 'glad she's out of pain, but so sorry she had to go through it' and especially the 'family, what family' bit.

I lost my Mum this July. Family are a total write off. I miss her so much, and numb is the perfect word to describe it all.

Sorry for your loss. X

Hi.
Please accept my sincere condolances for your mum
:eek: to family . I have wiped out several members on both sides following loss due to their behaviour towards the deceased. (lost mum sept 10th, Uncle sept 22nd and father in law October 22nd) It's been a tough few weeks. However family will not stop me grieving or getting on with my life. Trust you also will not give them the satisfacion.
look after yourself and here's to our mums resting in peace. god bless you. x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey