hi to all ........

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
hi enyone who can remember i have beem away so long . i found it hard to understand the new lay out so i will tell you all about things.. before i forget.. i am still coping with this flipping illness , becoming a little dodery on my legs balence problems , they as in doctors sugested i go to the fall down clinick well after falling about laffing , what will they think of next. no i gave that a miss. by the way the dogs are fine. i seem to be putting on a little weaght please dont say its bad for my health , its inposable to find enything in my house i know i put it someware safe what ever it was, confused , when i donot know what i am looking for or ware i put it. you got to laff or you might i say might go mad.ha ha , thats it for now,

lots of love miss cool.xxxxxxxx

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Well Hello!

Ah, Miss. Cool! How lovely to hear from you again! I was delighted to see your thread this evening and am glad you still have that infamous sense of humour!

Thank you for popping in. You've been missed, and a few of us (me, included) have been worrying! I can understand the confusion with the new layout of TP...I am still not quite used to it. I'm sure there are easier ways to get round it, but I've found a method that works and I'm sticking with it! Don't let it keep you away! :)

Good to hear the dogs are well! I know they're looking after you! And don't give another thought to gaining a little weight... In the blink of an eye, it'll be Autumn, then Winter...and you're simply getting prepared! A little extra insulation will be appreciated later on! :D

Miss. Cool, I'm so happy you popped in tonight. I know things are changing, and I know you're facing this illness straight in the eyes, but you do it with style and with humour. When faced with other methods, I'd take your approach any day. As ever, you're an inspiration.

Sending love, and buckets of it,

Margaret79

May 11, 2010
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Oh Miss Cool, so glad you've posted. You've been on my mind.

The new layout has been a bit difficult to get used to, I'm sorry you've found it hard.

Glad the dogs are ok. I'm going to look at a litter of chocolate labradors on Thursday, always wanted one and now the time is right.

Love & Hugs to you XXX

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
hi sal thanks for thinking of me....

hi annie it was so good to no you remember me , even if i dont remember myself, lots of love.

margret haw excitting getting a puppy, they say you should pick the puppy that comes to you on its own, good luck with it, i would wont to take all of them,

love miss cool.xxxxxx

muse

May 27, 2008
Cambridge
I'm so pleased to see you posting miss cool! I've been very worried that we haven't heard from you for such a long time xxxe

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
So good to hear from you Miss Cool! One thing you have not lost is your sense of humour!

Take care of yourself, and hope to hear from you again.

Love
Loo xxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Miss Cool , Love & Support with you balance & walking problems

Good to hear from you & glad the dogs are well

Love & Hugs Love Grove x

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
So glad to hear from you Miss Cool, we were all getting worried. TP wouldn't be the same without you. Do take care and give your dogs a pat from me.
Love Jancis x

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
:cool: Hi Miss Cool :cool: - so pleased to see you posting again - you see, you can cope with the new format for TP.

Sorry about the falling problems - but glad to hear your dogs are still keeping you company and happy.

And very glad to see you still have your sense of humour! :D

Best wishes :)

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
good morning to you all , thank you all for the replys . off to daycenter 2 day , if i remember i will type more 2 night , all have a good day.

love miss cool.xxxxxxx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
So glad to have you back with us I have missed your posts and unique input not to mention your sense of humour:D

Have you got a stick, my balance is bad so I use a trekking pole rather than a walking stick i find it much better and its a talking point too

Take care glad the dogs are OK Margaret has a bit of a thing about chocolate so i hope she doesnt try to eat the puppy!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Take care Sarah

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
margreat please dont eat the puppys , ha ha . sara a walking stick , no not yet thats for old people, ha ha , had a good day 2day i think , not much to say at the moment ,will be in contact soooooooooon.

love miss cool.xxxxxxxx