Nosebleeds: "Anaemia is a very gentle way to go ..."

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Nan
I do hope your feeling a bit better, and get a good sleep tonight .

Am glad you thought to speak to gp, and had your son with you . Your sons sound grand lads

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Wonderful to have the support of your son. It must make such a difference. Take care. Xx

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Nan

So pleased they will operate if needs be, my friend had a big op on her nose (she's a wimp:rolleyes:) so I'm sure it's a better option than to do nothing.

I really feel that someone should be pulled up for making such a profound diagnostic decision with you over the telephone.

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Good morning, everyone, and thank you again for your further posts.

And thank you, JPG, in particular for your very encouraging one regarding yesterday's CHC meeting.

Have been awake and around since before 6 a.m. but am feeling okay.

Going to get my breakfast now and take it back to BED with me. A little self-indulgence is allowed now and then, don't you think ...

Love to you all, Nan XXX

Contrary Mary

Jun 11, 2010
Greater London
Going to get my breakfast now and take it back to BED with me. A little self-indulgence is allowed now and then, don't you think ...

Love to you all, Nan XXX

Nan, it certainly is, after the turmoil you have been through.

Sad, of course, that Brian needs such help but I'm so pleased with the support that you are getting, in particular your lovely son helping you.

Have a peaceful day
Mary
x

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Thank you, Mary. Somewhat to my own surprise, I HAVE had quite a peaceful day.

Matthew rang this evening to see how I was - and to suggest that I ask The Powers That Be for a two-hours sitter/companion for Brian on the two weekdays that he does not go to Day Centre, say, in the afternoon so that I can either catch up on my sleep or do the shopping or whatever. That way I would have time off on each week-day. Don't know why I hadn't thought of it myself ...

Love, Nan XXX

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Nan, only just caught up with your news.

Sending my love, wrapped up with positive vibes. So glad you seem to be getting the support you both need. Love n'hugs

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Hazel, thank you. Easier to opt out of something if I don't need or want it, than to apply for it later, as Matthew put it.

Connie, thank you so much for your kind and lovely post.

Nan XXX

Bronwen

Jan 8, 2010
Bristol
sorry not been in touch dear Nan, but I do pop in and out of posts....look after yourself and am so pleased you getting such family support. Will be thinking of you both.

love
Bronwen x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5