Hello

shells123

Oct 19, 2010
Essex
Hi everyone have been reading your posts for quite some time now and have just been brave enough to post my own. Mum has been diagnosied for nearly a year but there had been signs long before. Mum has parkinsons as well which I used as an excuse for not seeing what was happening. We have another hospital appiontment tomorrow so have to see what they say.
:confused:
thanks for allowing me to share when I have read your post I dont feel so scared and worried. xx

jayne-b

Sep 7, 2009
Staffs
Welcome shells, but sorry you have to be here. You will receive wonderful support and useful advice from people who have shared experience.

There are a few members with loved ones affected by dementia and Parkinsons.

Please let us know how you and your Mum get on with the appointment.

jxx

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Shells123, hi
Welcome to TP although I am sorry that you have had to find us all here, so glad you have dipped your toe in the water and started to talk, it is a bit worrying but we will all welcome you.

Good luck tomorrow and I hope you have a good appointment, I look forward to seeing you around the site.
Best wishes, Jo

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Welcome Shells.

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Don`t forget to write down any questions you may have.

SheilaL

Oct 18, 2010
South Lakes
Hi Shells from another newbie. Lets face it, we don't want to be here but sharing experiences and fears is invaluable. Take heart in the fact you're not alone. Big hugs x

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Hi Shells

Hello and welcome to TP,sorry you had to find us,but i am sure you will find the site usefull.All the best for tomorrow,take care Marian xx

shells123

Oct 19, 2010
Essex
Hi thanks everyone for the welcome, the appointment went well feel the doctor listened which is something. Mum is taking exelon which I am not sure is helping and have said this to the doctors she seems very agitated and worried all the time, she said it may have something to do with the parkinsons but i dont know. Have another appointment in 2 months just want mum to settle (I know thats a dream). I just feel so sad and angry especially for my daughter who has lost her nan she finds it difficult to be around mum. Sorry just feeling a bit low today.Thanks for being there xx