Link for norrms interview with Radio devon

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya everybody here`s the link i have just been sent from this mornings BBCRadio devon morning show, hope you like it and hope we did you proud, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00bbf0t/Good_Morning_Devon_07_10_2010/

Hi Norm

Here's the link to BBC Radio Devon's Breakfast Show listen again. Your interview is around 1hr 05mins and 2hr 05mins just after the news bulletin. It was their lead news story on the show.

Thanks again for your support yesterday and today. We couldn't have got the publicity without you!

Kind regards

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hiya Norrms,

You were brilliant my friend:) You came across as clear, confident and positive:)

I remember how you were feeling before the medication and it really is a vast improvement;)

I bet Elaine won't be letting you party tonight:D

Love

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Norrms, well done!!!!!:)

I'm so impressed with the way both you and Elaine spoke. I don't think anyone who heard it will doubt the effectiveness of the drug.

By the way, the main interview is at about 1 hour 40 into the programme, though there's a snippet at the beginning.

Love,

alexp

Feb 21, 2009
Devon
Norrms, I just watched you on TV.

You were brilliant, and looked so confident!

alexp (from Budleigh Salterton)

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Aw Norms, my computer won't play it!:( It said I have 'insufficient band width' or something:( we have a very poor broadband signal in my village :mad:

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Well done Norrms as your interview could not have come on a better day than to coincide with the NICE / NHS decision on access to drugs for Alzheimer’s sufferers, again well done as you was very clear and positive, once you get the TV link please pass it onto me so that I can put it onto my website as well
Barry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
middledaughteruk