Cause of death.

beech mount

Sep 1, 2008
Manchester
I phoned the coroners office today to tell them of the very poor treatment Mia had during her recent hospital stay,they were very interested and asked me to email them my corospondance with the hospital (i had asked the hospital to do this but they refused saying "the coroner would not be able to file it!" well,the coroner has all my complaints now and we will see what he will do with it hopefully he will at least let them know that he knows.
I also asked if they had Mias cause of death they had,it is natural causes due to alzeimers and a large TIA.
Some time ago i posted the last photos of Mia,here is the first,our wedding nearly fourty years ago,how time flys.
It was very "grainy" and black and white taken by a artist friend.
John.

Attachments

• 171.JPG
    171.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 796

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear John,

You and Mia look like a pair of pop stars - a beautiful couple. I am glad the Coroner is taking an avid interest and that the results will bring about change. It won't help Mia or yourself but it may help someone else's loved one.

Love

Resigned

Feb 23, 2010
Wiltshire
Dear John, I was so sorry to hear of your dear wife's death.

I am clearing my mother's house as she has gone into a nursing home, she had alzheimers. I found this poem which I found very comforting and thought you might too.

The Glory Beyond

We cannot see what lies outside our little patch of light.
We cannot grasp the things beyond our hearing and our sight.
We can’t discern the shining souls of those we call the dead – walking on the road with us, a few short steps ahead.

One must go and one be left. Ask not, “Why should it be?”
We cannot hope to understand so deep a mystery.
Life and death march hand in hand, and love must bear the cross.
We cannot have the rapture and escape the pain and loss.

Mourn not the beloved ones whom God has called away.
In His good time we’ll meet again, somewhere, some day.
Going on in front of us beyond our range of view,
they walk in glory out towards horizons bright and new.

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Sending love

Oh - hello again John - what a very very special photo - thank you for posting, I'm so sorry, but so glad for the time you had, xxxx

NewKid

Mar 26, 2009
Warwickshire
That is one fabulous photo that must mean so much to you. I trust you have a lifetime of wonderful times to remember with your lovely woman Mia, I send you very big hugs and warm wishes at a very difficult time. (In process of house clearance.. I am finding similar photos of my Mum and Dad - albeit the 50s... it stops my heart to see them so young and with it all in front. Yet the looking back not forward comes to everyone.) Take care.

beech mount

Sep 1, 2008
Manchester
Many,many.thanks to you all,after that photo was taken we all went for a cup of tea,some shoping,and then i had no money left!
Did i say that there was a cat at the wedding called Boardman that liked curry and chips?
Again,many thanks,
John.