some men in my bedroom

cazy

Apr 15, 2010
wakefield
just had phone call off mum, saying when the carers come at bedtime they may let some men in. I tried to tell her they wont but she thinks they did last week.

Verity123

May 17, 2010
Somerset
Week before last my MIL swore there was a man who got in her bathroom through the window, and she took a photo of him. Managed to reassure her in the end as she does not have a window in her bathroom and does not have a camera:)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Week before last my MIL swore there was a man who got in her bathroom through the window, and she took a photo of him. Managed to reassure her in the end as she does not have a window in her bathroom and does not have a camera:)

Oh, bless!!

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
My dad used to say someone had broken in and moved all his things! Then he said that my sister had had boys in again, and they were all up to no good (at 43 my sister wasn't sure if she should feel flattered, but did assure me it wasn't true!)
We used to worry that if anyone ever did break in, we would just assume that it was dad imagining things again.

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
My Mum told my sister not to go in the ensuite as there was a man in there.
When my sister suggested later Mum go into the other toilet because of the man Mum said it was ok as he had gone swimming and wasn't there!!
Kim
Mum now 20 mins down the road
:)

Starshine

May 19, 2009
Seaside
Won't even add what tales my MIL used to tell us about the men and others in the nursing home! Unrepeatable!!!
Starshine x