The wedding is upon us…

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Hi friends,

Well I’m not sure where the time has gone… as it seems like only yesterday I was saying ‘Only 8 months until my stepdaughters wedding’ but now here it is only 4 day’s away from us… :eek: it starts this coming Thursday morning ‘none stop’ until Saturday, so I thought I’d let you all know that I wont be around until next some time week as there is so much preparation activity going on in the house and I’m also busy making and decorating the wedding cake whilst trying to get my body and mind into gear for the coming day’s… :D:confused: but once the wedding is all over I will post some photos so you can see what a traditional Indonesian wedding is like.

Barry

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m sending my very best wishes for a wonderful occasion Barry. Good luck and a long and happy married life to the young couple.

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Good luck to both of you Barry.I hope you have a fantastic few days.Make sure you rest up during all the celebrations.

I can`t wait to see all the photos.

Catch up soon,best wishes,Angela.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I hope things go well for you Barry and that you cope with all the fuss and excitement. I'm looking forward to the photos - especially the cake! Izzy x

jackie place

Aug 4, 2009
eccles manchester
The wedding is upon us

Hi Barry Hope that you managed to cope with the excitement of the Wedding and that you had a lovely day Good Luck to the happy couple cant wait to see the photos x x x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Barry,

I hope I'm not too late to wish you well my friend:) Did you get those earplugs?

Love and very best wishes

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Enjoy the preparations & the big day Barry.

Please give my very best wishes to the young couple for a long, happy & healthy life together.:)

Please make sure you build in some periods of rest for yourself because the final few days leading to the wedding always brings all sorts of stress. Don't overdo things will you.

Mo
x

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Just a quick note to say many thanks for all your positive thoughts / comments and I will be back on line again with some photos of the wedding ASAP after the weekend and once I’ve taken some rest.;)

God bless you all :)
Barry

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Barry
Your post makes such fascinating readin and I am really looking forward to seeing the photos. Feeling greatly for you too with all the excitement etc.. Hope you're able to find some quiet moments. Take care.

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
Dear Barry,

Can't wait to see the photos.

Hope everything goes just wonderfully :)

Love
Michele
xxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Barry,

Thinking of you and hoping that all goes as well as can be:)

Love

Louise8

Jun 24, 2010
wedding

Do have a fantastic time at the wedding. I shall look forward to reading all about it. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey