easyjet

Countryboy

Mar 17, 2005
South West
easyjet pledges to raise 'a million for a million' to help people with dementia

Great if they really want to HELP people with dementia , can people with a definite diagnoses of dementia { consultants letter } expect free or cheaper flights with easyjet if not why not , I won’t hold my breath better carry on booking with Flybee then

Last edited by a moderator:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I just flew with Easyjet on our recent holiday - 4 flights and nobody asked us to donate to AZ charity. I wrote this email on return:

I have just taken 4 flights with easyJet and have provided one of the booking references above. EasyJet advertises that it is supporting an Alzheimers charity this year. In the in flight magazine it says that flyers will be given the opportunity to donate to the charity during the flight. It makes a comment about 'doing nothing' is not an option etc. Clients were not given an option to donate on any of the 4 flights we took over the last two weeks. As my husband suffers from Alzheimers I was delighted to read that easyJet was supporting the charity. I was equally disappointed when no option was given to donate. The brochure contains fine words but imagine how much was lost by not giving the opportunity to donate on these 4 flights alone. I have to consider that this may be the case on most or all of easyJet flights. I would be interested in your comments.

and got this response:

Thank you for contacting us.

I was terribly sorry to learn that the donation for this year's charity program was not carried out during the flight. I do appreciate how upsetting it must have been. I would also like to apologize for late reply to your email, I assure you that it is not our usual standard.

Please note that your email will be passed to higher authority responsible for training our Cabin Crew to make sure that the information about charity donation is given to passengers during the flight.

I apologise for all the inconvenience caused and I hope that it will not deter you from flying with easyJet again.

I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully, if I have not, please click here and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
You could recommend that any flight which returns with no donations at all (v unlikely) will result in all cabin crew having to put a tenner each into the kitty. That'll make them stir their stumps :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marta B