just like to say

barking

Jan 28, 2009
sheffield
Hi

I would like to say/write how much this site as helped me. i have posted a little bit and i have read a lot. I would just like to give my praise and sympathy to all of you. i really feel for all of you and myself lol. this is truly a great site and i wish when you take a love one to a foctor or memory clinic that they tell us about this, i would of got threw these last couple of really tough years alot easier.:)

thank you all
Barking x:)

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Hi Barking, I agree with you absolutely. Why don't doctors and nurses tell people about this forum and the Alzheimer's org in general? Like you, this forum has provided me with more support in a couple of weeks than the medical profession has done in a couple of years! (Bit unfair to say that I suppose, but it feels that way).
I didn't log on yesterday as I was finishing my chicken run and went to buy poultry (therapy for dad when he gets time off from caring for mum as he used to keep chooks himself) and this morning I actually felt deprived because I hadn't read any posts.
So I'll add my thanks to yours, to everyone out there on TP. You're all stars :)
Vonny xxx

Annoula

Dec 4, 2008
Greece
yes, this place is so helpful.

i feel much better even by just reading.

i hope it grows and help more and more people.
:)

aceblytons

Sep 2, 2007
Wigan
I will add to posts on TP,i dont post often but i read
all posts every day,and it helps me a lot.
i'm either going through bad days,some good days as well but i always find the answer on TP whatever the problem is.
its a great forum.
thanks to all on TP
aceblytons