Creative craft day and outing tomorrow.

PalSal

Dec 4, 2011
Pratteln Switzerland
Tomorrow, two women friends from my choir, and a husband (not mine) and our choral conductor will head to the Schwarzwald. to St. Blaisen Dom. I visited there over the summer with Nick, we did some gentle hiking. I picked up a brochure of the upcoming concert events. I mentioned it to one of my alto friends, and she took it on. And organized a tour of the cathedral and monastery in English for us, then out for dinner, and the concert, KIngs Singers from the UK. It will be very interesting, and I did not have to do the organizing. Delightful Just along for the ride as they say.. I will let you all know how it goes.

Nick will be at home with one of his favorite "mansitters" and her little dog. So, I know he will be happy.
I spent today, messing about at home alone while Nick was at his tagesheim, daycare. They organized something with donkeys today. They sent me the some photos. Any time he can spend with animals. he is very happy. He is currently sound asleep in his chair, which is normal when he is at home. He has expended all his energy with the daycare ....I am glad.

I spent the afternoon, doing some handicrafts. Yesterday I went foraging for 2.5 hours evergreen, 3 types of pine cones and rose hips, holly and other things to create decorations for the holidays. I made a wreath for the door and two advent centerpieces to begin the advent season on Sunday. I am so grateful that it is possible to have play time and enjoy some crafts. Last Christmas season, I was in active disease mode and had no energy to create. So, happy to be healthy this year and looking forward to enjoying doing some crafts and baking.

I will let you know the mini trip goes. Take care all and wish you all some joy over the weekend.

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
Are The King’s Singers from King’s College, Cambridge? If so you should have a really enjoyable experience!
It is good to let one’s creative ability take over sometimes, I’m sure your decorations will brighten your home and your life.:)

PalSal

Dec 4, 2011
Pratteln Switzerland
Are The King’s Singers from King’s College, Cambridge? If so you should have a really enjoyable experience!
It is good to let one’s creative ability take over sometimes, I’m sure your decorations will brighten your home and your life.:)
Yes indeed, from Kings College Cambridge. It was very lovely. And the Cathedral in the middle of nowhere very beautiful.
Today its back to basics. Nick sleeping in the chair, while I do paperwork and pay bills.
Glad I had such a good two days. All is well.