Disposable bed pads-best place to buy

witts1973

Jun 20, 2018
Leamington Spa
At the moment I get my mum who is bed bound,bed pads called Readi Disposable bed pads tehy are 60cm x 90cm and made by Robinson healthcare,there are 100 in a pack and they cost £24,I'm wondering if anyone has come across any disposable bed pads that they like and that are a good price,unfortunately I'm unable to get to B&M stores which I hear have good puppy training pads and they don't deliver them,so if anyone has an Ebay product number or you know a store could you let me know please and I shall have a look,it's these little bits and pieces that add up,so it's good if they are decent quality so they aren't poor quality ones that get ripped easily and have to be replaced quickly.

Ohso

Jan 4, 2018
I did buy the 'puppy' pads and am sure they will be good at some point but l also bought washable absorbant sheets that tuck under the mattess and find these excellent, l bought three, one on, one on the wash and one ready to be used. Its working well at the moment.
The pads tend to move and fall off the side of the bed when mum moves.

witts1973

Jun 20, 2018
Leamington Spa
I did buy the 'puppy' pads and am sure they will be good at some point but l also bought washable absorbant sheets that tuck under the mattess and find these excellent, l bought three, one on, one on the wash and one ready to be used. Its working well at the moment.
The pads tend to move and fall off the side of the bed when mum moves.
Thanks,where did you get them from?Is it a hospital bed with air mattress?

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
Sorry don't know about disposable pads because the ones we got for Mum she used to take off and throw on the floor. We resorted to the Kyle Sheets - they actually go on top of the bottom sheet so that the person actually lays on them and they draw the urine away from the skin. We had one on and one in the wash as they say they were easy to wash and tumble dry. I think we got them from Amazon

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
I used the washable bed pads too. I did find they worked best if I put them on the bed lengthwise, with one "flap" under his pillow and the other down at his feet. I got them from completecareshop.co.uk. You just need to remember not to use fabric softener or detergent with fabric conditioner added, as that will make them water repellent, rather than absorbant! The liquid will just run off the bed pad and onto the mattress!

Ohso

Jan 4, 2018
I got mums from amazon, less than £15.50 each for double size, now used on single bed so absorbant part comes right over the edge and work well.
Puppy pads are a good standby for under commode.

Abbey82

Jun 12, 2018
At the moment I get my mum who is bed bound,bed pads called Readi Disposable bed pads tehy are 60cm x 90cm and made by Robinson healthcare,there are 100 in a pack and they cost £24,I'm wondering if anyone has come across any disposable bed pads that they like and that are a good price,unfortunately I'm unable to get to B&M stores which I hear have good puppy training pads and they don't deliver them,so if anyone has an Ebay product number or you know a store could you let me know please and I shall have a look,it's these little bits and pieces that add up,so it's good if they are decent quality so they aren't poor quality ones that get ripped easily and have to be replaced quickly.

Hi, i'm happy to buy some for you and post them, if that helps. Just let me know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey