Kilimanjaro January 2009

mooseemoo87

Oct 14, 2008
Chatham, Kent
Hello, I don't really know how this works as I have only just signed up, but here goes!
I'm Alice and I will being climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in January 2009. If anybody else out there is climbing or knows someone who is, I would love to hear from you as I am doing this all on my lonesome, and would love to get to know some other people before we go!
Thanks

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Alice and welcome to TP.

Wow, quite a task you have set yourself. Good luck.

This thread should really be elsewhere in the forum but I'll leave it here for a while so you get maximum exposure.

When you go, please take a camera and display some shots here!

mooseemoo87

Oct 14, 2008
Chatham, Kent
Thanks, i am climbing it through the Alzheimers Society! Should be fun!! will do, will probably have hundreds of photos! feel free to move this wherever most people will see it!
thanks x

jenny48

Sep 19, 2008
Hi Mooseemoo87

Sorry I don't know anyone, but just want to say GOOD LUCK when the time comes and if I do hear of anyone I will let you know
All the best and

Good luck:)

Jenny

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Mooseemoo

Sorry I don't know anyone either but I did want to say that I wish you all the best and hope that you find some buddies before you go.

Love

mooseemoo87

Oct 14, 2008
Chatham, Kent
Hey Katie!
I do indeed, that would be fantastic if you would sponser me, its very much appreciated :). As i signed up for it late, I only have a month to get a majority of the money together so appreciate everybodys help and support!
www.justgiving.com/alicebrett
I think thats all you need!
Thank you very much
Alice xx

Katie Malarkey

Mar 29, 2008
Northumberland
Hello Alice,

I've just sponsored you on your site - I know how hard it is to raise funds for these challenges(my hubby trekked in Peru for charity a couple of years ago). My lovely mam died in June after suffering many years with dementia, so it's a cause that's very close to my heart too.

Very best of luck.

Katie x

mooseemoo87

Oct 14, 2008
Chatham, Kent
HI Katie, thank you very much for your donation, it is very much appreciated! I am doing really well so far with the fund raising, so fingers crossed the limbing goes as well as the fund raising!
Thank you once again, will post pics when back!
xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5