At the end of our journey

Rolypoly

Jan 15, 2018
Very sorry to hear what your poor mil has been going through, how lucky she is to have you looking out for her. I hope she will not have to suffer for too long and that the end is peaceful for her and as pain free as possible. Wishing you and your family strength during this sad time.

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
Sending you and your family hugs - I wish I had some wise words that would help but I can't seem to find any.

Susyg

Feb 22, 2015
My MIL passed away on Thursday 12th July. After being with her for hours and days she decided to leave this world without us near her side. We got very tired and uncomfortable at the hospital and left at 11.30 and she passed away around 3am. I wish you all the very best and thank you for your support. I never posted too much but came on and researched on the pages. Good luck to you all with your journeys x

Jezzer

Jun 12, 2016
Lincoln, UK
My MIL passed away on Thursday 12th July. After being with her for hours and days she decided to leave this world without us near her side. We got very tired and uncomfortable at the hospital and left at 11.30 and she passed away around 3am. I wish you all the very best and thank you for your support. I never posted too much but came on and researched on the pages. Good luck to you all with your journeys x
I am so very sorry Susy but glad she is finally at peace. Sad and difficult days for you. With love. Jan xx