Mothers day in A and E feeling fed up

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
I went to dads with the intention of taking him shopping and and my husband went to to the pub for a Sunday lunchtime drink. Next thing I get a phone call saying my husband has collapsed in the pub before having a drink and an ambulance was on its way. So I abandoned dad and drove to get my son and get us two to the hospital.

Anyway we spent all of Mothers Day in the hospital and they have kept my husband in for suspected MI and he is still in there having tests. He had this problem a couple of years ago and had to have a couple of stents put in and I suspect that it is the same problem because he has had the same pains. So spent most of today in the hospital again but I still had to go see dad this morning before the hospital. Dad was ok and seems to be living on desserts and chocolate biscuits again and asked me had I been to work on Sunday. I just said yes I had. I think he is ok on his own for a bit as long as he eats.

I am a bit fed up. The hospital can't seem to make up their minds, husband may or may not have an angio tomorrow and we haven't a clue. All the time I am at the hospital I worry about dad and when I go down dads I worry about my husband.

We have a hotel booked in Brighton tomorrow and tickets to see Jake Bugg and I knew it wouldn't happen but I did not expect this.

My son did treat me to a takeaway last night and he bought me a bottle of wine and I am on that now but I have to get up early and go down dads in the morning and then back to the hospital or it could be the other way round. I haven't a clue. It is all very upsetting and a huge worry on top of dad. Really fed up now.

gene genie

Apr 26, 2017
Oh dear I feel for you,I too spent mother's Day at the hospital waiting for mum to be given a bed,it really makes you fed up doesn't it. Hence awake at this time of night worrying.
Hope your husband recoveres soon and also can you ask for some emergency care for your dad? This would I'm sure help a little.
Enjoy the wine sending good vibes.