When

elvismad

Jan 8, 2012
When more is lost than remains and the patience deserved has been smothered by anger and frustration....
When despite seeing the fear, confusion and need, the overriding instinct is to run....
When each day means another piece lost with nothing in it's place....
When, ultimately, recognition has gone...
When the deepest sadness drowns your soul...

AlsoConfused

Sep 17, 2010
You've said it as it is. Thanks for putting into words the reality so many of us live with ... and wish we didn't!

Lemondrop

Aug 9, 2017
Wow!
Am so glad to have someone else express in words what I feel
Thank you!
Still on go here from 7am...mum determined not to sleep.
Am tired an I wanna go to bed...but instead am in and out of mums room stroking her head and whispering I love you to her, she keeps ringing her bell, making no sense when I go in as to why she wants me.
Sick of advice from the helicopters who are tucked up and not a care in the world!:confused::confused:
I'll do me any day. :)

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
When more is lost than remains and the patience deserved has been smothered by anger and frustration....
When despite seeing the fear, confusion and need, the overriding instinct is to run....
Amen.

APPLEANNIE

Mar 20, 2016

Exactly how i feel but could not find the words. Thank you for speaking them for me

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
Beautiful expression of the loss many of us feel as we watch our loved ones do little more than breathe each day.

And of course the unspoken thought .will it all come to an end?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5