Junes funeral

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hi to all my friends on T P.well today is my lovely wife June funeral.I am sat alone well Cody my dog is sat on my lap.all the family will arrive about 12.pm to go to the funeral at 2.30.i have had so much support from all of you and it's helped as I went with June on her long dementia journey.so I will try to be strong for the final part of her long journey about 10yeasr.i will post again but I just wanted to let all you lovely people know.take care xx tony pins

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
A hard day for you Tony. We will be thinking about you. You can picture your "TP family" there with you today too. xx

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Thinking of you today Tony. Your TP family will be there with you. Be strong

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hello pins tony
thanks for letting us know
I hope the funeral goes as you hope and that it's a fitting celebration of your lovely June's life
best wishes

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I hope the day goes as well as it can and that your farewell to June will be everything you want it to be. I am suddenly back in the morning of my husband's funeral which was at 2 o'clock and the feeling of this can't be happening. Thinking of you. x

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Thinking of you and June. I hope all goes as well as possible and your family are supportive. I am sure you will be in the thoughts of many here on TP. Take care and do keep in touch with us if you feel able to.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Talking Point mobile app

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm sorry I missed your post this morning. The funeral will be over now. I hope it went as you wanted it to. Wishing you strength now for the days to come.

Bill Owen

Feb 17, 2014
BRIDGEND
Cwcth

hi to all my friends on t p.well today is my lovely wife june funeral.i am sat alone well cody my dog is sat on my lap.all the family will arrive about 12.pm to go to the funeral at 2.30.i have had so much support from all of you and it's helped as i went with june on her long dementia journey.so i will try to be strong for the final part of her long journey about 10yeasr.i will post again but i just wanted to let all you lovely people know.take care xx tony pins

hi tony.i lost my wife in march last year.so i know whats it like im sanding you a big wlsh cwtch.if thats ok .keep strong .

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
hi tony.i lost my wife in march last year.so i know whats it like im sanding you a big wlsh cwtch.if thats ok .keep strong .

Thanks for all your kind messages.well the funeral is over and their was only standing room there a good tribute to my lovely wife June she was so loved.I am about to go to bed with all the memories of today.i will post again I cant afford to lose all my lovely friends on T P goodnight and as always take care goodnight xx tony pins