Advice about residential care in Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield

slosher

Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help but we need to find some residential care for my mother-in-law who has Alzheimer's, and are happy to pay for private care but would prefer some personal recommendations if poss, rather than just visiting ourselves. We have been waiting for local social services, and adult mental health and the memory clinic to do an assessment but sadly everyone is overstretched and overworked. Any pointers would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help but we need to find some residential care for my mother-in-law who has Alzheimer's, and are happy to pay for private care but would prefer some personal recommendations if poss, rather than just visiting ourselves. We have been waiting for local social services, and adult mental health and the memory clinic to do an assessment but sadly everyone is overstretched and overworked. Any pointers would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there and welcome to TP.

Just a wee reminder that members can't post recommendations on the main forum threads. You might find that someone will give you thoughts via a PM (Private Message).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenv