This might be the end

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
I am in shock my darling Chris collapsed at care home is now in hospital with pneumonia he is on oxygen and antibiotics and pain killers even though I thought I was prepared for this I am in pieces

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
I am in shock my darling Chris collapsed at care home is now in hospital with pneumonia he is on oxygen and antibiotics and pain killers even though I thought I was prepared for this I am in pieces

Nanny you are never prepared. I hope chris remains pain free and you are able to be with him as much as possible.
Will be thinking of you and chris. Xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
NannyL I am so sorry to read this. No wonder you are in shock. Thinking of you. x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Thinking of you Nanny, and wishing you strength in the days ahead. X

pony-mad

May 23, 2014
Mid-Wales
Dear Nanny L
I'm so sorry to read of Chris's sudden down turn. I follow your journey on the positive thread and always admire the love and care you show both to Chris and to others needing support. So I am sending my love and support to you now. xx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Oh Nanny, only just read this. I am so sorry Chris has taken a down turn. Thinking of you both at this difficult time . Lots of love and big hugs xx

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland

Am so sorry. Sending you lots of support, strength and love.

Aisling xx