Sad news

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Aw, Jay, so sorry to hear of your loss. I know things have been very hard, and am glad it was peaceful for him at the end. But that won't make his loss easier for you. Hugs to you. xx

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
So sorry Jay - sending you much sympathy and thinking of you and yours xxxx

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
I was very sorry to hear this sad news Jay. I'm glad though that you husband passed away peacefully. I wish you strength for the days ahead.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Morning Jaymor
my condolences on your husband's death - may he rest in peace and may you and family find comfort and peace

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Thinking of you with sadness for your loss. You have stood by, and fought by, Ken's side for a long time. Now he has gone on to his rest and you are left to grieve. You did a wonderful job. With Love, Maureen.x.x.

tigerlady

Nov 29, 2015
So sorry for your loss but glad you and your family were able to be with him at the end and that the passing was peaceful. x

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Jay, I am so sorry for your loss, but hope you and your family will find comfort from the peace of his passing. Your husband is now free of the disease, at peace, perfect peace.
Wishing you strength, support and comfort in your grief.
xxx

geum123

May 20, 2009
I'm so very sorry Jaymor.
Wishing you much strength in the coming weeks.

Love Geum. xxx

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
My lovely husband passed away very peacefully in the early hours of Saturday morning. He had his precious family with him who were supported by two wonderful carers and a nurse.

He was diagnosed 11 years ago at the age of 62. It has not been an easy 11 years for him but the end was all that we had prayed for.

I want to thank all my colleagues on Talking Point, both hosts and moderators who have supported me so well over the last few months when things have not been good.

Am so sorry Jay. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Aisling

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Very sorry to hear your sad news Jay, such a great loss for you, but a blessing that he was peaceful and loved.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx