pampas

pampas

Jan 3, 2015
Hi this is my first day on this wonderful furum , my husband was diagnosed with vascular dementia approx 4yrs ago he was 54 and i was 49 . Looking back i pushed it under the carpet its only now am starting to prepare myself for the future by joining this furum today i can honestly say i have made a move in the right direction .:)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi Pampas and welcome to TP.

I can understand that it takes a while to get used to the diagnosis and I think you just know when it's right to seek support from others. You've come to the right place. There's always someone around here to listen or chat - whatever you need.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

pampas

Jan 3, 2015
Hi Pampas and welcome to TP.

I can understand that it takes a while to get used to the diagnosis and I think you just know when it's right to seek support from others. You've come to the right place. There's always someone around here to listen or chat - whatever you need.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
i cant thank u enough for your positive speedy reply it has brightend my day :)

Tears Falling

Jul 8, 2013
Welcome to the forum.

Plenty to read on the forum and website and lots of lively, helpful and unfortunately experienced people here to listen and assist when required.

Sammyjo1

Jul 8, 2014
Welcome Pampas. Well done for joining the forum and hopefully you will soon get to realise what a great place this is.

One of the best things about it is that it's probably one of the only places that you can be totally honest about how you are feeling about things. Noone here judges you at all.

Good luck in finding your way around!

halojones

May 7, 2014
Welcome pampas, I am sorry that you have had to join us, but you will find so much help and support (and laughter) from this great forum...xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcaputo5