Mum died peacefully this afternoon

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Dear Chris-I'm so very sorry to read of your loss. Sad times for you. Your Mum is at peace and I wish you much strength for the times ahead.

Look after yourself

Lyn T XX

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
So sorry for your loss. Sending you my sincere condolences and wishing you strength at this difficult time xx

Goingitalone

Feb 11, 2010
I am so sorry. I have just posted on your other thread and then read this one.

You fought so hard for your Mum's dignity and now her suffering is over. You did the very best for her.

My mum is on her final lap of this awful journey. We are not alone in our grief. All these wonderful people on here are with us in spirit.

May you gain strength from that knowledge in the days and weeks ahead.

God bless.

Tezza

Oct 4, 2014
Mum has gone and though I am sad I am also happy that her suffering mental and physical is over. Thanks to you all for your advice and support. You have helped me to cope in those moments when I thought I could not meet the challenges that dementia throws at us. With love ....Chris

Chris - I am so so sorry to learn your news. Your heart will no doubt be heavy right now - but also, as you say, there will be relief that your beloved mother's suffering is now at an end. People are taken from us - but something that no one can ever take from us is our memories…. try to focus on the many happy years that you had with your mum, and events throughout her life

Peace be with you - you are in my thoughts right now
Terry