Please help my fundrasing!!!

jo c

Jul 29, 2013
Hello,

My names Jo, and i recently lost my stepgrandad to Alzheimers (and lung cancer). I was trying to help look out for him, after my nan who was his main carer, went into hospital, and sadly died a week before Christmas. My stepgrandad died in May this year.

Despite me having a disability - fibromyalgia, which causes lots of widespread pain and chronic fatigue, i have signed up to do the memory walk in Kent. Walking for me can be a real pain, with me having to stop every now and then, often with tears in my eyes, while the pain goes away, then carry on, only for the pain to come back again. At one point, i thought i was going to be in a wheelchair. Luckily, I managed to lose a lot of weight, and taking a vitamin that really seems to help, so walking now is slightly easier.

Due to this condition, i have lost touch with a lot of friends, so, am finding sponsorship very difficult, but this is a cause close to my heart, as have seen first hand what it can do, and how distressing it can be.

I know its a cheek, me joining here, and straight away asking for your help, but if you can please help me by sponsoring me, i would be really grateful, thank you.

or text JAMW72 + amount you want to give, ie £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

sorry for being so brazen, but need help for sponsorship ... thanks

Last edited: