Marathon walk

Paradoxim

May 10, 2012
Suffolk
Hi everyone :)

In September I am walking from Stonehenge to Avebury on the Memory Walk South. This is a marathon length trek to raise money for the Alzheimer's Society. I'm not the fittest of people so this is a challenge for me. If anyone can spare a small amount to sponsor me I would be very grateful. My mum was diagnosed with Alzheimer's last year and we have found the support of the Society invaluble. Now is my chance to give something back.

http://www.justgiving.com/Gillian-Nowill

islandmonkey97

May 20, 2012
Norfolk
Hi Gillian,

I live in Norfolk and will be taking part as well and was wondering whether you might fancy doing some training together?

Kind regards

Yvonne

Paradoxim

May 10, 2012
Suffolk
Sorry for slow reply - not been on here much and missed it! I am South Suffolk/Essex border so not sure how feasible it would be to meet up for training. How is your training going? I have to admit as the walks get longer in the evenings it is getting more difficult to fit in around work.

Gill

islandmonkey97

May 20, 2012
Norfolk
No worries and training is going fairly well. I usuallytry to do two walks in the week and the longer one on the Saturday. Got no children so that makes training easier and luckily my husband is quite understanding too. The only problem I find is the hill training as there is not that much around in Norfolk. Going to Scotland soon though and will be able to do some proper stuff there.
Good luck with the training and will see you on the day.

Yvonne :)